the new rules -please read everyone
1. please be civil to each other
2. please behave in a sportsmanlike manner
3. fighting on the ea forums or the fovl forums is forbidden - first offense results in a suspension from the current season, second offense results in expulsion from the league.
4. boosts are not allowed in fifa online versus league or tournament games
5. one team per person per season. no exceptions.
6. the final and most important rule is HAVE FUN!!!! its a game, so enjoy it
1. all games last 90 minutes. the result at the end of 90 minutes is the only result that will count towards your league standing. extra-time and penalties do not count toward your league results.
2. a win will count as 3 points, a draw 1 point, and a loss 0 points.
3. all games must be certified with a screen print. if a screen print is not available both teams must certify the results before they will be posted to the table.
4. all rescheduling of games must be handled by the teams in question, the division administrators will only approve of the agreed upon replay, its your job to find a suitable new date within five days of the scheduled date to replay the match.
5.all goals scored add towards and goals conceded subtract from your goal difference, these are known as "points for" and "points against" on the table. the "net" is your goal difference.
6. in the case of a tie in the league table, it shall first be decided by results against both teams who are tied (for instance if blasphemyx ties maddmanager for 1st division - and he beat maddmanager in the first game 3-0, and maddmanager beats him in the second game 5-0 maddmanager wins the division) in the case of a tie after results have been considered, goal difference, then away goals scored shall decide the tie.
7. games missed with no notification or effort to reschedule will result in a forfeit and 3 points will go to your opponent, and 3 goals will be subtracted from your goal difference.
8. all games must be posted to the season results forum on the day the game is scheduled. you may play your game prior to its scheduled date, but not after unless you contact the administrator for your division with a good reason and reschedule the game with your opponent.
9. the home team invites (this is the team that is shown the location column of your schedule.)
10. a team may exit the season while it is underway and stay in the league. however. all games not played will be considered forfeit. if you decide to return your team will continue from the current date on the schedule. the forfeits cannot be removed from your results.
1. all games last 90 minutes. if a winner has not been decided after 90 mins, extra will be used to decide the winner. if after xtra time the game is still tied penalties will decide the result.
2. all tournament games are knockout competitions, if you lose your out of the tournament. if you win you move on to the next round.
3. all games must be certified with a screen print. if a screen print is not available both teams must certify the results before they will be posted to the tournament page.
4. cup games are held on Wednesdays, the super cups are held after the league winners have been decided.
5. games missed with no notification or effort to reschedule will result in a forfeit and your opponent will move forward to the next round.
6. the champions tournament will contain the top 4 teams in each division.